What’s worth reading
May 6, 2015 § Leave a comment
- The untranslatable words, including “jugaad”
- War on Drugs is nonsense
- Mark Zuckerberg explains “The Facebook” to couple of CNBC anchors in 2004
- 15 predictions made by Bill Gates in 1999: how they fare today
- Cars that truly represent their countries
- Do not disclose your salary to recruiters
- Does more technology mean less earnings for an average employee?
- Are you a “haha” person or a “hehe” person?
- Rihanna doesn’t give a crap about you
- A South Korean university had a sleeping contest recently
- Over the course of an average week, do you bring more objects into your home than you take out? And as a remedy to that: how to declutter your surroundings
- Suits are awesome, plain and simple
- Gentrification in India: nine neighbourhoods in India that are undergoing cultural transformation
- The engineer’s problem: how do you explain a failed product (in this case, a car)