What’s worth reading
September 18, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Disabled population are grossly underestimated in India, showing a disappointing social behaviour
- Osama bin Laden made the most successful stock market speculation till date
- The worry of IIT / IIM grads: their kids aren’t having it that good
- Why is Indian print media still going strong
- How idea adoption works among consumers
- India is fastest growing world economy, but still can’t get over water and power cuts
- How good is your basic science knowledge?
- There are little over three trillion trees in the world. But we are losing them at fast pace (video)
- Playing tactical video games can make better strategists. My time spent on AoE clearly helping me
- Restaurant that serves food without any human touch
- Machines have always been taking away human jobs
- Watch: How was the legendary Super Mario Bros. first level was designed
- Chinese state media thinks beer is awesome
- Bees are dying, won’t someone do something about it?!