What’s worth reading
September 9, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Why do Chinese drivers make sure they purposely kill the people they hit in an accident?
- ISIS’ strategy in destroying historical sites
- Health, and especially children’s health, is largely neglected in India
- The impact of GST: instant coffee at home would get cheaper and Starbucks will become expensive
- What should you remember when you get into an argument
- Would you buy a bathtub converted into a car?
- Indian women are getting more educated, but less employed
- The debate on new GDP method rages on
- Ratan Tata’s retirement plan: become the the most active angel investor (he’s already no. 2)
- Google’s new logo and the outrage
- Are we naturally lazy, or do we need to rethink what we are working on?