What’s worth reading
July 29, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Maruti Suzuki is bigger than Suzuki: first of its kind milestone for an Indian MNC subsidiary
- Indian Railways’ top two revenue generating stations: CST and Dadar. Also worth reading on why increasing railways productivity is losing to political desires
- Abolish Maximum Retail Price in India. It’s a remnant of the socialistic past and against best trade and consumer practices
- Limca: a 44 year old brand
- Nestle’s Maggi problems making food companies to run to insurers
- Do workers really prefer being full-time employees rather than contractors?
- How much is an average Indian life worth?
- People’s attempt to ship themselves. Quite adventurous.
- Are there any scientifically proven benefits of Yoga?
- And if you come across any science deniers. here’s something you can tell them
- Venture capital and the tropes start-up founders have to go through
- When your car speed upgrade is just a software update away. Of course, this could also mean that someone might hack your car leaving you helpless
- Marijuana: from psychotropic drug to health food