What’s worth reading
June 17, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Eggs or no eggs, that is the question (for school mid day meals)
- The annual dance of monsoon forecasting, followed by denials and not-so-certain reparatory actions
- What is Magna Carta? It turned 800 years old this week
- Farms as a Service (FaaS): the next step for Indian agricultural productivity?
- How good or bad are India’s gold imports? (somewhat technical)
- Your favourite news anchor and his theatre of arguments have zero market value
- And it’s not just Times Now, NDTV has confusing ownership and valuation issues
- What to say and what not to say on the first date. According to researchers! As if they have a lot of practical experience..
- In the same vein, how men and women judge each other on Tinder et al.
- A step-by-step guide to what would happen if you fall into a black hole
- Would we ever stop using Facebook?
- Why is there a tiny hole at the bottom of every airplane window?
- Weird article: Indians are not very fond of the “thank you” culture
- Instagram’s impact on professional cooking
- The reason for deterioration of the Al-Qaida network? ISIS.
- Financial advisory and decision making, compared across women and men
- The power of the Sticky Note