What’s worth reading
May 27, 2015 § Leave a comment
- All children are happy, until materialism catches up with them
- Why should you start doing more things alone
- The story of the last male white rhino
- Why did one of the largest management consulting firm buy a big design company
- Wind turbines, without the blades
- Warren Buffett reads, a lot
- Why irrelevant, unconnected things that may seem illogical are determinants of economic behaviour
- Patagonia: an anti-growth company that is successful
- India’s INR 2000cr brands. Although, Maggi has taken a tonking in last couple of weeks
- View from the front seat of Google’s self driving car. Related: what future holds for driverless cars
- Changes in Indian food consumption over five decades
- Rajputs, the historic bastions of bravery, were rather bad on the battlefield
- Police informants or “khabris” are losing their influence
- Museum of Shit. No, really.
- Tesla’s Powerwall strategy = Edison’s lightbulb strategy?
- Fifty years ago, a 31-year old statistician-economist predicted the Indian famine
- As a vegetarian/vegan, would you eat a beef burger that has been made without harming or killing an animal?
- Online tool that determines your salary after analysing your CV. Mine was below expectation.
- Meanwhile, the application form to join al-Qaeda
- The wars that inspired Game of Thrones
- Why can’t you remember the names of the people you met at the party last week?