What’s worth reading
April 15, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Remember, political bias always gets in the way analysing the economy
- Accessing the Internet does not lead to a general overconfidence, but rather to a more specific illusion of knowledge that occurs only in domains where the Internet would be of use
- Indian economy is not credit heavy, which is a good thing. The problem lies with the extent of bad credit that is given out
- A lot of discussion happening on net neutrality. Two reads I would recommend: one for NN, one against NN
- A thing that can’t be debated: right now, NN affects small portion of the population today
- India e-commerce is nowhere near the peak right now
- They say that days of asymmetric information are nearly over. But what about when an April Fools’ joke causes increases stock prices?
- Dating for India’s nouveau-riche, urbane and cultured
- Today’s biliion dollar tech giants: what they looked like in their Series A rounds
- The origin of Indian Pale Ale
- Aluminium-Ion: the next breakthrough in batteries?
- There is no such thing as free lunch?
- Stories from five districts of India on how unseasonal rains are affecting the crop yields
- Decide the MBA program you want to attend based on what you want from your career