What’s worth reading
April 1, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Hey government, stop ducking and fix the PSUs
- Delhi Metro has reduced road accidents by taking motorbikers and pedestrians off the road
- What you should base your career decisions on (Psst, it’s not money)
- What, according to you, is customer service about
- The world’s best whiskey comes from…. Taiwan!
- Millennials and their struggle with adulthood
- Frooti’s brilliant brand revamp
- Kodak, the company that captured your childhood memories, is struggling. Fun fact: DYK that Lysol, the ubiquitous house clean brand, was created by Kodak?
- Don’t be embarrassed if you want to visit Zara to relieve your work stress
- Free speech, in the land of social media. Also read an op-ed by Shreya Singhal, who filed the petition against 66A. A 2012 profile of Singhal. If you are interested in legalese, behind the scenes of how the three year fight came to be
- Inside the ₹1.1 lakh crore battle among the telecom operators
- Numbers behind creation of fifth largest food company in the world: Kraft-Heinz
- Visualisation: How do traffic jams work
- Air-conditioning helps with better economy and politics