What’s worth reading
November 18, 2014 § Leave a comment
- US Dollar has been the most powerful currency for a long time
- Indian government logic: to improve women’s safety, block porn
- Are venture capitalist stifling the Indian start-ups?
- A DIY on rigging the currency markets
- India’s public distribution system, in five charts
- What type of sleep schedule are you on?
- Disaster! There is a chocolate shortage in the world!
- In the week of Interstellar and Philae Lander: why is science fiction important?
- Coca-Cola’s nearly hundred year old mascot is under scrutiny
- Want to make money on the stock market? Maybe try following the sunspots
- World War II primer: in 42 maps
- “F*ck Earth!. Who cares about Earth?”: says the man who wants to put a million people on mars