What’s worth reading
July 29, 2014 § Leave a comment
(A technology-heavy edition this one)
- After Earth and Mars, Google is collecting information on human anatomy
- All these air accidents have led to more interest in air insurance though
- Circular economy: desirable but not so straightforward
- A Pune-based start-up that is looking to simplify hailing an auto-rickshaw
- Is there any competition left in web searching?
- I learned that there’s a women’s edition of Tour de France
- The Pen is dead, long live the Pen
- Smartphones, Smart Cities, Smart Garbage
- Damn it, Autocorrect!
- BRICS rise is over. Maybe.