What’s worth reading: weekend edition
April 20, 2014 § Leave a comment
- The next set of reforms in India should be about the central government empowering the states
- Why India is so good at organising elections?
- Does inflation really mean that you are poorer now than before?
- What could have saved Nokia and what can other companies learn from it
- Modi and Rajan can work together, who would’ve thunk?
- In future, diamonds could be dirt cheap. But would there still be demand for them?
- Everybody seems to be talking about Thomas Piketty’s book. What’s it about, in short
- In the world of Heartbleed, passwords should be extinct
- Where is Dropbox’s strategy headed
- Today, to be a good scientist means you have to be a good salesman
- An Introduction to Alibaba, China’s largest e-commerce company
- How politics makes us stupid