What’s worth reading: weekend edition
March 30, 2014 § Leave a comment
- Narendra Modi is losing is right wing approach in his Lok Sabha campaigning
- Want to bet on who would be the next Indian prime minister? (psst.. it’s illegal!)
- Facebook acquired Oculus Rift this week, which led to myriad opinions on the topic. The pick of the bunch: are 3D simulators sexist?
- Social media problems in Turkey, summarised
- An introduction to value investing
- Hard Rock Cafe’s remodelling: today it has more Facebook fans in India than in the U.S.
- Arvind Kejriwal: high on symbolism, low on substance?
- Is the craze behind Big Data, well, crazy?
An abridged version of this post appeared on InsideIIM.com